Tuesday 4 May 2010

Ugly

Well this has got to be the ugliest blogging site ever. I chose a template and I have no idea how it works - but I can't use tumblr as I already have an account and to carry it on would be a little stupid (maybe not) so ive decided to use blogger.

pinkpiglets - explain

Okay so I love pink and I love piglets. And pigs, but pink pig is like, you big fat pig. Whereas piglets is just cute! So pink piglets it is!

So this blog will be full of useless gossip on celebs and fashion and god knows what else! Make me famous ;) Just kidding - I just want a job. At the moment I just want any job, but ultimately I want a job blogging - amazing. So this is where it begins.

Lots of Love

Pink Piggy (much cuter than piglet but can't be changed now) xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment